Of Blades Prime
Frigid Prime Blade
- At-Will, Free Action: The Prime Blade may change it’s damage type to Cold, or cancel this effect.
- Daily, Free Action: The Prime Blade deals 1d6 cold damage to the target of a melee attack.
- Standard Action: The Prime Blade can be banished to the Elemental Pole of Ice.
- Standard Action: The Prime Blade may be summoned to the chosen weilder’s hand, it will appear there on their next turn.
- The Frigid Prime Blade can be used to freeze a ritual if it is thrust into a line of the Ritual Circle.
- As part of a 10 minute Ritual the Prime Blade can lower it’s enhancement bonus to + 1 to create a Frigid Shard Blade, a 1d6 + 1 short sword.
- As part of a 10 minute Ritual the Prime Blade can change it’s shape to become any other Light or Heavy Blade weapon type. It’s Proficiency and Damage bonus will change to match this weapon’s type. This Ritual can only be used once a season.