Of Blades Prime
This is a list of the funny crap from the campaign in order of appearence / rememberence.
- I will be a necromancer – Ever determined to follow in the Drahcir family footsteps, Drake created his own corpse soldiers by tieing the bodies of defeated kobolds to trees as scarecrow guards.
- You are as powerful as you make others think you are – Drake used a candle and Sterling’s ghost sounds to convince a kobold that he had cast a geas spell on him, binding him to Drake’s will, even though he was under no real magical effect. Moral of the story: a level one mage can cast any spell if his bluff is high enough.
- I’m a Kobold – Vincent, acting on an impulse to try and distract a group of Kobolds shouted this number when he botched a Bluff check.
- Elric’s Rant – After witnessing the above two occurances, and the addition of Scrat to the party, Elric had had enough. This resulted in a long rant against the parties sense of morals and good sense.
- It’s a trap! – The party had all just climbed out of a pit trap minus Vincent, who was having trouble climbing out. Upon finally escaping the pit the Rogue immediately performed another check for traps, and found he was standing on yet another pit trap, which promptly triggered in Wile E. Coyote fashion.
- Bask in the Glow of Bahamut – Drake, in his infinite attempt to bluff his way through life, tried to persuade a group of Kobolds to turn away from their evil ways and join Bahamut with the offer of a gold pouch. The Kobolds didn’t like this, not one bit.